Calzone. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and allow to cook for a couple of minutes. Add the sausage and cook until brown,.
Or stuff it with whatever you like. Here's the true beauty of a calzone. Absolutely EVERYTHING is good in a calzone. You can cook Calzone using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Calzone
- It’s of Pâte à pizza « maison ».
- You need 1 of petit bocal de sauce tomate.
- You need 1 of tranche de jambon.
- You need 2 of poignées de gruyère râpé.
- Prepare 10-12 of olives noires.
Any topping you love on your pizza will be even better in a. A calzone (UK: / k æ l ˈ t s oʊ n i,-n eɪ /, US: / k æ l ˈ z oʊ n,-z oʊ n eɪ,-n i /, Italian: [kalˈtsoːne]; "stocking" or "trouser") is an Italian oven-baked folded pizza, often described as a turnover, made with leavened dough. A typical calzone is made from salted bread dough, baked in an oven and is stuffed with salami, ham or. A calzone is a sort of enclosed pizza, like it has been folded in half.
Calzone step by step
- Étaler la pâte à pizza..
- Recouvrir une moitié de sauce tomate, de jambon, de fromage et encore de sauce tomate..
- Recouvrir la pâte et fermer la pizza comme un chausson..
- Enfourner 20 minutes à 150 degrés et déguster..
It originated in Naples, Italy and has since been made various ways. Inside of the bread dough, the calzone is filled with cheeses, meats, vegetables, and sometimes sauce. What are Some Good Calzone Fillings? A calzone is an oven-baked, folded pizza that has sealed edges so all the good stuff stays in! Anything that goes on a pizza can go into a calzone!