Blinis. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Pick the pan up off the heat. Pour in a ladleful of batter while you rotate your wrist, tilting the pan so the batter makes a circle and coats the bottom.
Mix into the flour mixture until batter is fully combined. Cream the yeast with a little milk, then add the remaining milk, the egg yolks and sour cream. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and add the yeast mixture. You can cook Blinis using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blinis
- Prepare 150 g of farine.
- It’s 2 of oeufs.
- It’s 1 of yaourt nature 125g.
- You need 100 ml of lait tiède.
- Prepare 1 of sachet de levure chimique.
- You need 1/2 c of à café de sel.
Stir to make a thick batter. A blini (sometimes spelled bliny) (Russian: блины pl., diminutive: блинчики, blinchiki) pl., diminutive: млинчики, mlynchiki) or, sometimes, blin (more accurate as a single form of the noun), is a Russian pancake traditionally made from wheat or (more rarely) buckwheat flour and served with smetana, tvorog, butter, caviar and other garnishes. Combine both flours, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Although blini are best served soon after they are prepared, they can be made up to a week in advance.
- Dans un saladier mélanger la farine, la levure et le sel. Ajouter les œufs et le yaourt..
- Fouetter puis ajouter en même temps le lait tiède..
- Couvrir et laisser reposer 30min..
- Faire cuire dans une poêle antiadhérante avec un peu de beurre. Les retourner quand il y a des petites bulles qui se forment..
Let them cool to room temperature, then freeze in an airtight container, placing paper towels between the layers of blini so they will not become soggy. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, and coat with a thin layer of butter. Blini are the pride of the Slavic kitchen. Real Russian blini are the diameter of a saucer, never cocktail-sized. They are best fried in a well-seasoned cast iron skillet.